Christian Women Business Network (CWBN) Member refers to women that participate in the different activities of the CWBN.
There are two types of members: Standard Members and Premium Members.
Standard members are not officially registered and have limited access to the benefits and offerings of the CWBN.
Premium Members are those that have officially registered and have paid the fee. Premium members receive full access to CWBN Member Benefits and first preference on all offered opportunities.
Who we are:
The Christian Women in Business Network or CWBN caters for women that are followers of Christ who are either in business or aspiring to become businessowners and/or women in leadership roles in different sectors – including Ministry.
What we Do:
The CWBN strives to connect, create a safe space and a business and Faith based sisterhood for the abovementioned to:
- network - do business together and amongst each other
- exchange and share business and career knowledge and information
- support, uplift and educate one another
CWBN Member and Participant Responsibility:
1. All the above is for each other by each other towards each other’s thriving businesses and Spiritual lives.
2. Each woman in the Network is expected and required to behave and apply business principles and practices that serve, reflect, promote and bring the above mentioned to life.
3. We welcome each other as sisters and treat each other with love, care, kindness and compassion.
4. In all circumstances, we encourage each one of us to ask: What would Jesus Do? And act accordingly.
5. We do not tolerate or accommodate any inkling of business fraud, abuse, corruption or any behaviour that is less than honest and ethical business practices and principles.
6. Misbehaviour or behaving against the abovementioned may result in Membership or participation in the Christian Women Business Network may be suspended at the discretion of the CWBN Leadership and Management at any time.
7. All members and participants of the CWBN are responsible for all their business dealings and are encouraged and expected to perform due diligence required in all dealings, in different sectors, industries and business world at large.
The CWBN leadership, management, employees, board members and volunteers assume no responsibility for any relations and/or business dealings and outcomes between members and participants of the Network.
Christian Women Business Network Mission Statement:
To create a Global sisterhood and safe space for like-minded businesswomen and entrepreneurs towards a powerful tribe of Godfident, ambitious, empowered and inspired women to inspire each other to thrive in business, career and Spiritual lives - while uplifting others.
Christian Women Business Network Vision:
To become a safe, trusted and rejuvenating space of empowerment, inspiration, support, learning and development for Christian businesswomen, entrepreneurs and leaders in different fields at different stages of business and career growth towards becoming God led and God inspired leaders influencing the spaces we occupy.
Please agree to the above and become a vetted member by completing this CWBN member information and agreement form.
Some communication and activities will soon be exclusive to vetted members only.
We thank you for your time and for submiting the form. This enables us to ensure that the good intentions of the Christian Women Business Network are not compromised.
With Gratitude and Blessings,
Kea Modise-Moloto and CWBN Team.
082 970 6035